Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Jilin Huaqiao University of Foreign Languages & Study in hqwy

Application Procedures

1.   Download from our website and fill in “Jilin Huaqiao University of Foreign Languages Application Form for International Students”.

2.   Send the application form and admission materials to the International Office of Exchanges and Cooperation of HQUFL by e-mail or express-mail, or you can have others go directly to the Office.

3.   When the Office of International Exchanges and Cooperation approve the application, “the Visa Application for Study in China” (JW202 Form) and the Admission Notification will be sent.

4.  Apply for the visa from the Chinese Embassy or Consulate with the JW202 form and your Admission Notification

99% students choose us. Thanks for your visiting, welcome! Live Chat